Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yeah!

I'm done with my finals for this year... Having holiday until February next year! Yeah! Will keep my blog rolling again..

Subjects taken until now.

Year 1 semester 1
Professional Engineering
Engineering Mathematics 1
Mechanics of Structures
Energy and Motion

Year 1 semester 2
Civil Engineering Project
Engineering Mathematics 2
Materials and Processes
Topographical Engineering

Year 2 semester 1
Structural Mechanics
Fluid Mechanics
Computer Aided Engineering
Urban Water Resources

Hopefully in next, I can take these subjects
Engineering Mathematics 3C
Road Engineering
Design of Steel Structure
Engineering Management 1

One thing I'm sure... It's going to be more difficult.. Meanwhile...

I'll Enjoy till the fullest while I CAN!

2 comments:

Philip Nate said...

and so it begins... let's get move it move it~~

Ezekiel said...

I like ta movit-movit,
you like ta movit-movit,
we like ta.. MOVIT! XD