Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year 2009!

I don't belive my first post in 2009 starts a month after Christmas. It has been a very busy month for me. EM3C, this subject which is offered specially during summer term has only 6 weeks of study inclusive of Christmas, New Year and... CHINESE NEW YEAR! The worst came when the final exam is scheduled on the 15th Day of Chinese New Year! Which is our chap goh mei!

Nevertheless, I should not be troubled by this little thing. So I'm going to celebrate it with family and friends during this special festive season. While people are busy lighting fireworks and firecrackers, I helped my parents on the housework. Then on the 1st day of chinese new year, I'll start my day with God. I have to admit that this is a very unorganised post. Well, it shows that I'm really busy these days(excuses..)


Happy Chinese New Year everyone!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"While people are busy lighting fireworks and firecrackers, I helped my parents on the housework."

Why are you blogging again?

Ezekiel said...

Ah~ To show how others lighting fireworks and firecrackers of course.