Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pasir Pandak

My youth organised a trip to Pasir Pandak yesterday, we have around 50 people joining. Haha! The guy in pink shirt is not from our church, he is our guest. We have a light breakfast before we go depart to the beach.
Some of us are arranged to go by church while others drive their own car.Our church vanOk, this is exactly what u can see in Google Earth. There is one "itu gunung" entry in Google Earth, try to look for it.On the left, it is the same as Google Earth photo too.My first impression of the beach was, Eew! It's so dirty, I'm going to swim in that sea.We had a simple praise and worship as a start, followed by 2 games by the organiser.But many of us did bring frisbie to the beach so we're having fun.This is our champion group a.k.a. my group. We're taking photo after winning 2 consecutive beach games.
Wer're no. 1! We're no. 1! We're no. 1! Mould and designed by me!Let me introduce to you the Pyramid of Champion! Haha! Again, it is designed, fine tuned by me. lol!
This is how we have our lunch, fried mee or kueh tiaw with extra sausages(hot dog) and an egg.
We dipped ourselve into the poluted water of Bako after lunch. Though the sea is polluted, our mind, body and spirit is not. :p That is the only photo that I managed to get as I'm using a camera phone to take photo... It does not have water resistant...

We returned around 2pm when the sun is blazzing hot. It's really God's grace for us to have such fun and having the chance of knowing each other. I really know more about my youth after this trip.

Well, just an update of what I have been doing these days. Back to reality, I still got 2 water assignments with one partially completed and one untouched, 1 CAE assignment and 2 fluid lab reports to be passed up.

Some times we just feel lazy and loosing our motivation when we're tossed my unfinished assignment. It's good to find a way to relax our mind, body and spirit. We never know we might stumble across some super ideas that can change the World. Having supper with friends is one of the ways to release stress..

No comments: