Friday, October 24, 2008

Sushi Sushi Sushi!

I have been very busy these days so I just come out with a short update. I went to Sushi King again yesterday, my friend said it's a flat rate of RM2 per plate for rice based sushi. We where there around 7.07pm..

The line was too long that we have to take turns in queueing.. Poor Eric... He knows what I mean..

After queueing for around 80 minutes, we finally have a seat. It's sad but true, the food is not that nice like the last time we went together in Boulevard. The salmon or I supposed, is still raw.. Preserved... Raw... o_O But sadly they put too much salt on it untill it is too salty.

Angela and me. We were very tired indeed, after doing assignment whole day in school and queueing for more than one hour. We still managed to push ourselves to smile though.. For those who know her, you can keep that to yourself while for those who don't know, it's a secret. Haha!

Sushi with tea and soya sauce like last time. We only shared 8 plates since we are already half full with waffle..

Finally Ah Yeing, the princess of prom 2008.. Man she eats a lot!!! Or not... Hm.. By the way.. Did you notice that we're shifting around the same stack here and there? lol!

2 comments:

Yong Tiong Yieng said...

wuahaha...yalo...i eat a lot...princess oso can eat alot...hahaha

i know who is Angela...i know..who duno can ask me...:P

Ezekiel said...

Oh... So you know.. Ok.. Anyone interested in knowing Angela can look for you. :P