Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged: Perfect lover?!

Tagged by Josey, had to blog 8 Points About My Perfect Lover


INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there’s no need to do this AGAIN.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE. FUN. DOING. IT.

I have to say that I'm really VERY BUSY these days so I'll do it straight to the point. I won't tag anyone else as I couldn't think of someone I should tag. However, if u feel like doing this, you can do it too. Lol! Which reminds me of instruction no.5

Ok, like Josey mentioned, no one is perfect so I'm calling it ideal lover as well.



1。 MUST be a Christian
Call me a fanatic but my ideal lover must be a Christian.

Secondly. Have to have the chemistry
Normally I would only go for the person that have the chemistry during our first look.


Nombor Tiga. Have to be enthusiastic on the things she do, like studies and playing games.

第四。Must be able to communicate.
It's really useless to be with somebody who can't talk with.

Numéro cinq. Have to be nice to me.

Nr. sechs. Independent.
I like independent people. It means they can solve their problems by themselves.

번호 7. Have to be thoughtful in money managing. I'm not rich ok?


Número ocho. Last but not the least, my ideal lover have to accept the way I do things, how I see things and the way I behave, or just who I am.

2 comments:

Philip Nate said...

Then would it be better if you're cloned out? Haha. What would it be?

Ezekiel said...

Easy, it would be homosexual. lolx!