Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day!

So here comes the 14th February, a season for guys to spend money to show affection to their significance others. Usually we'll give something special to someone we consider special during this time. Normally people will give

chocolate..



Nice and beautiful chocolate.



Stacked chocolate



Molten Chocolate to be mould



Exquisite chochote Horse


And Roses



Puppy with red rose!



Pink rose!



Different color of roses have different meanings:

  1. Red means Sincere Love & Respect, Courage & Passion
  2. Pink means Grace and Gentility, the rose of sweet thoughts.
  3. White means Spiritual love & Purity, the rose of confession, the bridal rose; "You are heavenly", "I am worthy of you"


Besides, when you give roses, the number of roses also have their own meaning

  1. 1 Rose Love at the first sight; you are the one
  2. 2 Roses Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another
  3. 3 Roses I love you
  4. 6 Roses I wanna be yours
  5. 7 Roses I'm infatuated with you
  6. 9 Roses An Eternal love, together as long as we live
  7. 10 Roses You are perfect
  8. 11 Roses You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life
  9. 12 Roses Be my steady
  10. 13 Roses Secret Admirer
  11. 15 Roses I am truly sorry, please forgive me
  12. 20 Roses Believe me, I am sincere towards you
  13. 21 Roses I am devoted to you
  14. 24 Roses Can't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday
  15. 33 Roses Saying "I love you" with great affection
  16. 36 Roses I will remember our romantic moments
  17. 40 Roses My love for you is genuine
  18. 50 Roses Regretless love, this is
  19. 99 Roses I will love you for as long as I live
  20. 100 Roses Harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age
  21. 101 Roses You are my one and only love
  22. 108 Roses Please marry me!
  23. 365 Roses Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday
  24. 999 Roses Everlasting and Eternal love


Happy Valentine's day and remember to give the right color of roses with the right number! Good luck everyone!

No comments: