Thursday, January 29, 2009

The begining of Moo Year

How do you starts your Chinese New Year this year? After attending church service and visited 2 houses, my family has no more plan. So I was stuck at home whole afternoon so I tried to do something special. From the tips I googled, I was able to open a secret cow level itself. Wow!
Secret Cow Level
First pack of moo-moo
At first when I saw the pack of hell bovine, I was really stunt by the numbers of it. What I could do was to slow them down a little by decrepify them. The spell only lasts 2 second so it was difficult to kill and cast at the same time. With my two companion, we were able to kill the first pack after much haul.
Second wave of cow
After fighting for a while I suddenly realised that I had confuse. It is a curse that can cause victims to have random target or in other words, fight among themselves. When I cast the spell, I can just sit back and relax until all the cow died.
Corpse Explosion to hasten the kill
When I combine my confuse spell and corpse explosion, I can see wonders! Cows died one after another and sometimes a few fall of after an explosion.
Some more cows
The is really many cows in the secret cow level, however these cow can barely touch me. I heard that you can pick some special item in the secret cow level, maybe it's just my luck that I only get normal stuff like stamina potion, bolts, arrow, rancid gas potion and some other lousy weapon. I did get 2 nice item however.
Items fell of after killing cow king and the other cow.
Notice the unique long bow and a set studded leather armour.Bramble scratch Long bow, a nice bow but the one my rogue was using is a little better than this so I sold it.I love the Cow King's Hide but the defence was really disappointing, besides my armour is an set item with my ring so I won't just sell it off.
Then in the evening, I went to Shirley's house with some friends and had a great time there. I guess that's how I spend my first day of Chinese New Year for this year.

No comments: