Monday, March 9, 2009

A Sharing

Yesterday was really an eventful day, After church service we have a little sharing among the members of commitee. We are to voice out our opinion mainly on personal relation skills and what we can do to make our youth fellowship better.
We started the activity by distributing a piece of cute paper to our next person. Then we stick this piece of paper on the back of the next person. When everyone had paper on their back we started to write encouraging words with our signature on it. Rev. Ting mentioned we should show our real concern by putting down signature.Writing on people's back is really a fun thing to do, when other people wrote on your back it feels like massaging. Haha!The birthday cake is for those whose birthday are from the first half of the year. Ops! I forgotten myself. Tsk~This game is not a new game, the objective of this game is to bring encouragement to members of commitee in serving the Lord. When people make mistake and realised it, they wanted to changed. Most people end up no changing because changing takes a lot of effort and confidence. When we are given credits on what we have done, we will change for the better because confidence others have given us. So if you want somebody to change for the better, remember to give them encouragement.I wrote on 7 people's back and in return, I got 7 nice messeges from them too! :) In the evening, we gave a surprise birthday party to Sherine and Igno, well quite an old trick I should say, then again who cares if it is? The most important thing is, it worked!
The 21st and 25th birthday of Sherine and Igno respectively, taken when they give their speech. Here comes the moment of truth, looks like Igno had prepared to blow the candles but Sherine is still in the midst of her birthday dream.. Haha! Now you get what I meant, the candles was blown out before she blew. Nice one, Igno. Haha! Having friends to celebrate birthday is really a nice thing. The feeling is just beyond description of any words. By the way I just remembered, not many people from youth will visit my blog, most of them don't even know I have a blog. Hmm... It's ok then.

2 comments:

shirley said...

pei san so cute.. haha... i like photo blog =D

Ezekiel said...

Oh! I see I see! Haha! Then I should upload more photo on my blog. Hehe!